Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Quote From Bernie Sanders


I love Bernie.  You can take the boy out of New York, but you can't take the New York out of the boy and Bernie is an old fashioned stickball playing, smart talking, liberal thinking New York kid even though he now represents Vermont.  I wish he represented ME-- well in spirit he does.  This whole video where he lays out what he thinks of Republican ideas for the super committee is what I think too and my favorite quote is at about 0:36 -- to wit:

" I will be damned if we are going to balance the budget on the backs of the elderly, the sick, the children and the poor. That's WRONG!"


2 comments:

Letsgetreal said...

I like your honesty, Bernie. Now, if you could only find more like yourself who have the spunk to stand up for what is right for this country.

Unknown said...

Amen-- Bernie for Prez!!!